Authorized by the Texas Education Agency, Owned and Operated by Toni Selph and Troy Selph of Frisco Texas.
Toni is our School Director and a Certified Texas School Teacher and Troy is a our Texas Certified Master Driving Instructor/Trainer with Level IV Security Specialist/Body Guard Training who puts safety first.Smart Choice Driver owners and employees care about the affect we will have on every student, so going beyond state mandated requirements is absolutely essential to maintain the highest standards of Education and Training.It is our goal to Care to Make a Difference by committing to go above and beyond state requirements in driver training to help reduce the number of automobile fatalities on the roads for all ages.
Seven Reasons Why Smart Choice Driver School is Recognized as The Best Dallas Driving School
1. We Are not just another Driving School, because we teach Road Warrior Style Smart Defensive Driving Techniques and Tactics in every lesson that are virtually never taught at other Driving Schools.
2. Our Commentary Instruction behind-the-wheel method of training which is the only method of training that requires a student driver to quickly assess, interpret and react safely in real world driving situations.
3. Smart Choice Driver School owners and employees Must pass a nation wide security check each year and always demonstrate a reputation of high moral character on and off the job.
4. All Smart Choice Driver employees must complete an additional 6 hours of continuing education annually and must hold a current CPR certification.
5. We provide additional security for all students with real time GPS online tracking from our website at parents request so you can locate your son, daughter, or loved ones during any driving lesson.
6. All training vehicles are in safe condition, have commercial insurance, and are equipped with student driver in training signs, dual brake controls and mirror, and First Aid kit.
7. Smart Choice Driver instructors must keep a Copy of Teacher/Instructor ID/Teaching License posted in training vehicles in view of student driver at all times.